About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Vampire Diaries






Hey Salt here, this is a new series on the CW and its been catching my attention because it’s kind of like Twilight. But the only bad part is that they don't have any wolves.There are good vampires and bad ones. Woooo I can’t even describe how deep it gets. One minute someone is kissing a vampire then the crazy vampire turns all pale and stuff and sucks their blood! I have to give props to the make- up team because they make their faces all cracky like real vamps. Also I like those dark contacts they use. Last week I jumped in my seat because one of the people turned into the blood sucker and it was so scary! But I keep going back for more!!! It comes on Thursdays at 7:00pm. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars! I also love the the characters that play these crazy people. Besides Vampire Diaries Nina Dodrev also stars in the popular hit series Degrassi. She plays Mia Jones, the single teenage mom. She also starred in the American Mall. Her character was named Ally who always plays the piano until one day a guy’s voice changes that. Paul Wesley who plays the good vampire, starred in some popular hit series such as 24, Army Wives, American Dreams, and more. Ian Somerhalder plays the bad vampire, he starred in CSI, Law of Order, Smallvillie and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment