About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dance Flick


Well this is Butter AKA Rayna. I saw Dance Flick the other day and overall the movie was pretty umm lame. It really wasn’t that funny to me. It could have been so much better. It was just a movie with a lot of different other parts of dance movies. I know it’s like the “Scary Movies” it was just like random parts put together to make a movie that didn’t make any sense. I know where they were going with this; it was a little bit of “Step Up” and a little bit of “Save The Last Dance”. But it didn’t do it for me. Some parts didn’t even make sense. Like the last scene in the movie was like the ending of “Twilight” that part of the movie failed hard. It didn’t go with the movie at all. And all the racists’ jokes didn’t do it for me either. The only two parts that had me laughing was when they were dissing on Jessica Simpsons for the Cowboys losing and when the baby came out on the dance floor. That was pretty much it. Overall I give the movie a 1.5 out of 5. Sorry Wayne Brothers but “White Chicks” was way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment