About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HOT ROD



Well it is I Butter AKA Rayna. I am here to write a movie review about Hot Rod. To me this was a great movie. It was freaking hilarious! It’s about a stunt man who you know does some epic (fail) stunts. In the being Rod (Andy Samberg, voice in Space Chimps and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I love you, Man) wants to earn his stepfather Franks (Ian McShane voice for Kung Fu Panda, Spongebob Squarepants, Coraline, and Shrek the Third) respect as a man. In order for his to do that he must beat Frank down. Well eventually Rod finds out that Frank needs a heart transplant. So him and his crew Dave (Bill Hader, Super Dad, Year One, Pineapple Express, voices in Chowder), Rico (Danny McBride, Super Bad, Pineapple Express, Land of the Lost), Kevin (Jorma Taccone, Land Of The Lost Cha-ka) and Denise (Isla Fisher Wedding Crashers, Definitely, Maybe, Confessions of a Shopaholic) start rising money for the big jump. So he faces some difficulties on the way (failing at the jumps and losing his money to a smashed window) and gives up being a stuntman (he finds out that his father wasn’t a stuntman). But Rod finds out that Kevin uploaded videos of Rod doing stunts and it caught the eye of am radio producer Barry Pasternack (Chris Parnell) and he is now going to sponsoring the big stunt. So in the end Rod does the stunt and he still raised enough money for Franks heart transplant. And he finally gets the respect he deserves form Frank. I give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars. It just has some lame funny parts that you have to laugh at. The “cool beans” scene is pretty epic to the max. After awhile you’ll be quoting the whole freaking movie. You just have to see this movie it’s really funny. Most of the cast that stars in Hot Rod also star in Saturday Night Live. So if you enjoyed seeing Hot Rod ands its crazy characters just check out Saturday Night Live. Also check out music by the Lonely Island composed by: Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment