About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog



Today in class we saw Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog. The film is about a man whose name was Billy, (Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met your Mother, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo bay, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle) who was an evil villain who falls in love with a "so-called" quite nerdy girl named Penny. (Felicia Day, Bring it on Again, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) But instead of her falling for Billy/ Dr. Horrible she fell for his nemesis Captain Hammer. (Nathan Fillion, White Noise 2: the Light, Waitress) Dr.Horrible got so mad that he decided to use his freeze ray on Captain Hammer. While Penny and Cp. Hammer attended an event for homeless people Dr.Horrible got his freeze ray in position and when Cp. Hammer was almost through with his speech Dr. Horrible froze him and brought out his death ray. But he was scared that he took to long to shoot him and Cp. Hammer came un-frozen. When Cp Hammer came un-frozen he punched Dr. H and stole his death ray. If you want to now the ending check out the movie.

Courtney AKA Salt:

I give the film a 3 out of 5 stars because it was pretty good. They kind of lost me in the beginning. But kept my interest when they started singing and making corny but funny jokes. I didn't give them the whole 5 out of 5 because I didn't like the ending. I think it should have ended different. But I can't wait to see the sequel I bet it's going to be hilarious.

Rayna AKA Butter:

I do believe that the film should get 3.5 out of 5 stars. I was really digging the singing and funny jokes. It was really great. The film had a really great twist towards the end. I can’t wait until the next sequel. Neil Patrick Harris is a really funny guy. He had some great scenes in the movie that makes you really laugh.

2 comments:

  1. This movie was so wierd, but had a cool twist to it, so I do agree with your rating "Salt".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an odd film because most of the main stream norm would stray away from these types of films but it was pretty well thought out and was good. 3.5/5 agreed
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete