About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Review Over Others Blog's

Hey Salt here, I was checking my follower’s blog's and I wanted to blog about how they felt about the Apple Documentary.

Movie Busters Busting Movies

I read their blog for the apple documentary and I think they had good background information about the movie. If someone hadn’t seen the movie they would now what’s going on. But I have to give Monster a thumbs down when he said, “ this movie gets the monster approval. Now go see it for yourself.” This movie to me was kind of boring, and put me to sleep. But Monster has the right to his opinion! But I wouldn’t tell people go check it out. Sorry Monster. (Go check out there blog)

Fresh Flicks Picks

I agree with them because I’m very thankful for apple because I wouldn’t have my iPod. I would probably be stuck with a Zune or something. I also agree with them about the boring part. That guy that had all those computer was so funny. (Big ups to this review : )

CNK

I liked how they explained the history just like the movie busters. They were right about the rating, it was funny in some parts but it was a putting to sleep movie. (You should go check this blog out)


Hey Butter here and I’m going to review about other follower’s blogs.

Hardcore Movie Nerds

Hardcore Movie Nerds, wrote a blog about Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog. I liked how they gave their opinion about what they liked and what they think Dr. Horrible (Billy) should do for a career. I also liked that one switched off and asked another what he thought about the movie. But what I didn’t like was that you didn’t put the rating of the movie. It was also kind of short, the movie review. You can summarize it up more and include who the actors are. But other then that the review can use a little more help.

MaskinPham Masking You!

MaskinPham Masking You!, reviewed Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog. The review includes whom the actors. That’s really helpful to viewers that haven’t seen the movie. I also liked how they had when the movie was filmed and how it won an award. The writes strike had a lot of drama. So its good that they included that in their movie review. I also liked that they had the rating of the movie, its good to know the blogger’s opinion. This movie review was pretty good.

Blood Rose Watching Movies

Blood Rose Watching Movies, blog about Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog. This movie review was pretty good. It includes who the actors are and a pretty simple summarization of the movie. The summary was pretty short though; it could have been longer to explain what the movie is about. There are some spelling errors though out the blog, so you might want to double-check that in word. I like that they gave their own opinions about the movie, its good to know what other people think about the movie. Over all the review can use some checking to but it was pretty simple and sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment