About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Behind The Music


Hey Salt here, I was watching Behind the Music, it was the Lil Wayne version. It was interesting because some of the things I had never heard of before about him. Some things I found about was Lil Wayne was on the honor roll when he was younger. Too me he doesn’t look like he would be on the honor but on there he said “The teachers where there, and the answers where in the book.” Something that isn’t so up lifting was when he was in 6th grade his mom was at work and he found his mom’s gun and he took it into his room and turned his music on and nodded his head with the gun in his hand and then not thinking he pulled the trigger. He had accidentally shot himself. But he didn’t die thankfully because he wouldn’t be able to the best rapper alive. Now that I now a little bit more about Lil Wayne neighborhood I respect him for striving for what he wanted and perusing his dreams, in spite of his childhood. He can be an inspiration to those who have a dream that grew up in the same neighborhood he did.

2 comments: