About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Transformers


Hey, this is Salt and I wanted to do a review over Transformers. I now that movie is kind of old but that’s the latest movie I've seen. I know in the previous post I said im going to be current on the movies but I haven't had money so Transformers it is.


Transformers was good to me because the action was awesome! When optimus prime died I almost cried. I was so sad. Also when Shia Labeouf died I lost it. But in the back of my mind I thought he can’t die because he’s the main character. Like 2 seconds later he came back to life! It was like 3hrs long but it was worth it. I give it a
4.5 out of 5!!! If you like the Characters in transformers such as Shia Labeouf or Megan Fox, you might want to check other films/ shows they starred in. Shia Labeouf had his own show in 2000-2003 called Even Stevens. He also was in Holes, and Eagle Eye. Megan Fox was in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, and also guest starred in Saturday Night Live and 2 and a half men. She also was in the newly released Jennifer’s Body. I can’t wait till these actors collide and make Transformers 3.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that movie was so freaking awesome. No complaints on it whatsoever.
    richard says that this movie wasent as good as he thought it was ganna be to to much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is your rating on a scale of 1 to 10. Please see our blog and submit comments thanks.
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete