About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Renaissance Festival


Hey Salt here, I had a good time at the Renaissance Festival mainly because I got to get out of school. Besides that the turkey legs where ok, but one of my friends got the popcorn chicken and that was way better. The money I spent on my food I could have gotten a whole meal at Mc Donald’s and then some. The turkey leg was $4 and the drink I got was $8. I probably could’ve gotten a cheaper drink but I really wanted the yard drink cup to use for a souvenir. Then before we left I got a re-fill for $4. Just from food I spent $16 by it self. Besides eating food, I went on the big swing for $3. Then after that I only had $4 left so with little money I just walked around looking at stuff. To go to the Renaissance Festival you really need to have like $70 or more because everything so pricey. You need money for rides, souvenirs, and food, if you don’t have enough you probably will get bored very quickly.

Next Year: Manor New Tech needs to get charter buses, so we can be comfortable on the 2 and half hour ride.


The Renaissance Festival in Plantersville, Texas, was pretty ok this year. Last year was way better. This year my little group (Courtney, Nikole, and Regina) was all suppose to hang out. Well that little plan didn’t go to well. In the beginning we all got lost, Regina went off with Judah, Courtney and Nikole were hungry to they were off and I was just walking around being lost with Arturo. It was pretty funny. So then I found Courtney and Nikole. Then we called up Regina and we were all together. But Regina brought along Judah so it was kind of ok. Then they wanted to get on the swing ride. The swing ride is pretty cool. But I didn’t feel up to it so I sat out. I had to hold Regina’s bag and Judah’s turkey leg so it was pretty lame. Then I left and was walking around and met up with another group of friends. (Thomas, Patrick, Nathaniel, Kyle day and Ricardo) So the swing ride was over and then they went to another ride. I gave back their stuff and left with Thomas and Nathaniel. We were just walking around and talking. Then I was hungry so I got me a cheeseburger. It was like 4 bucks. An ok price, the burger was pretty big but I shared it with Thomas and Nathaniel. So Nathaniel went off to go find Ricardo. Thomas and I just went around walking nothing much to do. Then we went back to find Regina and Courtney but found out that Regina wasn’t with them anymore. Regina and I were supposed to get married but she got lost since there are two wedding chapels. (I find out at the end on the day that she got married to Judah again!) So then we all just left and went to get something to drink. Them drinks are pretty good but kind of expensive. The cup drink should be like 2.50 and in the larger cup it should be like 5.50. But the drink in the cup was 4 bucks and the larger one was 8. Its worth it though people were still getting them drinks. They have cool stuff to buy there but you got to have money. They have a cheaper store but the rings and necklaces are sometimes broken or missing stuff. They had some fun striped colored socks and Legend of Zelda ocarinas. But I think the ocarinas could have been made better. They also had horns that were pretty cool. I wanted some but didn’t want to spend 15 bucks on some red ones. The people that worked there are nice and cool. They dress like the people they are suppose to be reenacting so its pretty awesome, they even talk like them. To me last year was funnier I didn’t get separated from my group and didn’t have to worry about were everyone was. But one thing I really wanted was that dang cheesecake on a stick. I didn’t find it anywhere. Jonathan was all talking about it but I didn’t find it. He said it was good. Lucky him. But it’s cool that the teacher’s let us split up, but some students didn’t deserve to split up, they were causing drama and fighting, that’s what I heard. The bus ride back was fun. Got to sit with Courtney this time. Everyone on our bus needed to use the restroom so we stopped. It’s awesome that we didn’t have to pay to get in but the food its kind of pricy. I heard that some students got a lunch pass. But its awesome that we went I had fun it was like a free day.

2 comments:

  1. Deadpool the movie is very important. Click here for more about this freefmovies

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's possible for you to relax and watch movies absolutely free online, since it's totally free and moreover it has maximum selection. If you are more curious about putlockernet then you can learn more about it on putlockernet.net.

    ReplyDelete