About Us

Hey its me Butter here with Salt. We just wanted to tell you a little about ourselves. Hey I’m Courtney AKA Salt and I love to shop and fashion is my thing. I love to put outfits together and get the latest trends and we love movies that deal with fashion. Hello I’m Ryana AKA Butter. The things I enjoy the most are playing video games, jamming out to my music, and just hanging out watching movies. On this blog we will keep everyone up to date on the hottest movies and lame movies that are out and coming out. P.S. I now you probaly thinking where did yall get those names from? Well we thought people like butter, and salt on there popcorn so why not those names.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Buffy The Vampire Slayer "Halloween"



In the beginning of the show Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) is to meet Angel (David Boreanaz) for their date, but she gets caught up in a pumpkin patch fighting vampires. she finally arrives to the date but sees Cordelia (Charisma Carpenter) talking to Angel.The next day at school Buffy's principle makes Buffy and her friends volunteer to take kids trick or treating. So Buffy and Willow (Alyson Hannigan)talk about angels past they sneak into Giles (Anthony Stewart Head) office and finds Watchers Diary, they want to find out the girls that angle used to date. so since they are volunteering they must get some costumes. Since Buffy wants to be pretty like the girls Angel used to date back in the 18th century. so she spots this noble woman dress. Ethan Rayne (Robin Sachs) appears, the owner of the shop and makes an an offer she cannot refuse. so she gets the dress. Buffy's friend Xander (Nicholas Brendon) buys a toy gun there and Willow who isn't really comfortable in her own skin, gets a ghost looking sheet costume. Buffy tells her its Halloween a night where you can be anything but yourself, so Willow underneath the ghost sheet is a devil. So meanwhile Spike (James Marsters) is looking over Buffy's fights, Drusilla (Juliet Landau) comes and says someone needs to take care of Buffy and make her weak. Ethan is in the back room on the shop and chanting to this statue of Janus. so then Ethan's spell works and who ever is wearing a costume from his store turns into whatever they are wearing. So Willow turns into a ghost, Xander turns into a solider and Buffy turns in to a 18th century girl. They need Buffy to save them all but she is all freaked and scared and doesn't know whats going on. So Willow goes to Giles for help. A vampire shows up and Buffy is in the kitchen with it, Angel shows his vampire face and Buffy freaks out and runs from the house. So Willow finds Giles and tells him about Ethan's costume store. Then Giles tells Ethan to reverse the spell. So then the gang get to the costume store and Xander tries to fight off Spike, then Ethan revels the secret on how to end the spell, Giles must break the statue. He does that and the spell ends. Buffy turns into her normal spell and spike flees. Buffy and Angel talk and she admits to him that she wanted to impress him.
The moral of the whole film was to be comfortable in your own skin. You shouldn't impress anyone to like you or love you, just be yourself. In the end if they truly care they will love you no matter what.

Butter here, I really enjoyed this episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was pretty interesting and easy to follow.

Hey Salt here, I really liked this episode I think it was really interesting. Unlike other movies we’ve watched in this class (nosferatu). I used to see the series on the WB but I was like 12 and I thought it was going to be boring and kind of scary but now seeing it now it’s catching my eye. I hope we keep watching the whole series. The show not even that scary and coming from me, that’s surprising because I’m a scary-cat. I give it 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment